Location & Directions
Many men and women visit our Midvale plastic surgery practice from throughout the Salt Lake City area and neighboring communities. Our exceptional outcomes and approachable personalities draw patients who are serious about attaining the attractive appearance they envision for themselves.
At 22 Plastic Surgery, we look forward to your visit to our centrally located office. Below you will find the office address and driving directions. Feel free to contact the practice if you need any assistance.
Ample on-site parking is available at our office and at the various accredited hospitals and surgical facilities throughout Salt Lake Valley at which our team has surgical privileges.
Driving Directions & Interactive Map
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
From the Airport
The Salt Lake City International Airport is conveniently located 17.3 miles from our office and is an easy drive.
- Take I-80 East toward Salt Lake City.
- Merge onto I-215 South and continue for 12.1 miles.
- Exit at Union Park Avenue (Exit 9).
- Stay right and turn right onto Fort Union Boulevard.
- Stay in the right lane, and, in 0.4 miles, turn right onto 900 East.
- Our office is the red brick building on the east side of the road, just north of Wendy’s.
For more information about financing and other considerations ahead of your first visit, please see our patient resources page.
22 Plastic Surgery looks forward to helping you achieve your aesthetic goals. To get started, request a consultation using our online form or call our office at (801) 937-9650 to schedule an appointment.